No matter where you live, any service provider you seek should have certain qualities. Integrity, a history of ethical business practices, and reasonable prices are some of the characteristics you look for in a service company. For closer-to-home professional help, you want service providers that participate in business-to-business (B2B) support and give-back to the community.
In Arizona, we have many electrical service providers. What if you want to go beyond average? How do you find the best electrician in Phoenix?
Professional Qualifications of the Best Electrician in Your South-Central Arizona Community
On a basic level, the best electrician will be:
But even at a basic level, that means a lot.
Licensed, Professional Electricians
Many of us check Yelp reviews and online testimonials. But how many of us check professional licensing, especially during an emergency? (Yelp verifies electrician licenses with one click.) This is exactly the reason you should research the best Phoenix electrician at your leisure.
To check a company’s license, go to the Arizona Registrar of Contractors and search for the company by name. This is important because licensed electricians:
- Always obtain necessary permits for your electrical project
- Can post a surety bond
- Care about your budget, your family
- Follow green building standards (has Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design [LEED] certification)
- Get it right the first time
- Have extensive residential and commercial electrical experience and can educate others
- Have the right, high-quality tools and equipment
- Identify specific code requirements for your area
- Know/practice safety protocols
- Offer guarantees for service deliverables/materials
- Remain up-to-date on technologies/security trends
- Take responsibility for their work
What Is a Bonded Electrician?
When you partner with your local, bonded electrician, you are assured that if something goes wrong, your electrician can make it right. Guaranteed. Bonding means the contractor has made an investment – paid a premium – to protect you. Be sure to ask for the name of the bonding company.
The Best Electrician Carries The Best Insurance
Any time you allow someone on your property, you put yourself at risk. You can be held responsible if there are any accidents to others while in your home. And you also accept the responsibility that someone on your property could cause damages to your property and possessions.
In Arizona, your licensed electrician must show proof of electrical contractor insurance. Insurance can include:
- BOP – Business owners policy is another type of insurance that can cover property/loss of income
- Liability – Broad, general coverage for the electrical business
- Workers’ compensation – Coverage for employee’s medical expenses and loss of income
The Best Electrician in Phoenix? Turn It On Electric
The best electrician has a passion for excellence without compromise. Other companies are contented to survive in a volatile economic climate. Turn It On Electric chooses company growth through superior quality of service and customer care. Our electrical professionals will always care about your safety first.
TIO Electric holds a specialty Dual CR-11 license in Arizona. We have an active bond with RLI Insurance Company.
Turn It On Electric is the best electrician in The Valley. Allow us to prove it: Call or contact Turn It On Electric to learn more.