In light of the recent events regarding the coronavirus in Arizona, we’re taking the necessary precautions to protect our employees and their families as well as our clients and the community.
Part of protecting our employees means that we need to keep servicing our clients so they can continue to work and provide for their families.
Earlier this week we moved all operations to remote sites and all of our employees are now working from home to comply with the social distancing recommendations.
Our Promise to You
As we continue to send our technicians on service calls, we’ve put the following procedures in place to protect you and your family.
- Our employees will remain vigilant in dealing with customer emergencies and protecting our customers.
- Employees will be following all health and safety precautions, including frequent handwashing, hand sanitizing, and of course covering the mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- We will be temporarily stopping the greeting practice of shaking hands.
- During the service visit, we will practice social distancing (6 feet minimum) whenever possible. We may ask that you vacate the rooms we are working in.
- We will wear safety equipment during the visit and may greet you with the equipment already in place. This may include masks, gloves, shoe protectors, knee pads, etc.
- Our technicians are monitored daily and have been directed to stay home should they feel ill.
- Our equipment will be cleaned at an increased frequency.
- If you or a family member feels ill, please call us immediately to reschedule your appointment. We are currently waiving any fees associated with rescheduling.
We know that our services and support may be more critical than ever. With so many people staying home right now, we want to make sure that you are safe and comfortable.
Scheduling with us is easy. We’ll also make sure to take the proper precautions to protect you and your loved ones.
Be safe. Be careful. And take care of each other.
Chad Ridenour | Founder/CEO
Turn It On Electric, LLC